Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from WARail

Nothing like a picture of a "Great Pumpkin" to get you in the mood for some pie!

Best wishes to all WARail readers, on this special day of Thanksgiving. If you're like me, you'll probably find some time before the family get-together for a little train watching. Thanks for your patronage in 2008; we now have over 200 posts and a consistent amount of traffic. And I'm thankful for each visit. I'm also thankful to live in a country where there is much to be thankful for. An appreciative heart makes a big difference in a world filled with so much to the contrary. May this day be light hearted and positive for all of you.

Enjoy yourself and thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, an SD40-2. I remember ignoring them as much as I could, as they dispatched alot of BN's interesting motive power. Now I feel lucky to see one a day, and I live on the Columbia River sub. Hopefully by next Thanksgiving there are still some left in active service on BNSF.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Kurt! Keep up the good work with your blog. Watching the Seahawks today is like watching a train wreck ... over and over and over ...

    ReplyDelete